About Global Prime
Global Prime is an Australian based online Forex brokerage firm with their head office located in Sydney as well as development and support offices worldwide. They provide foreign exchange trading services directly and through established relationships with some of the most trusted names in the industry.
Cash Back Rebate Rates
Avg. Eur/Usd Spread
MT4, Desktop, Web, Mobile
CFDs, Metals, Commodities, Stock Indices
Credit/Debit Card, Wire, Neteller
More about Global Prime
Global Prime places the highest value on transparency, efficiency and support for all clients and is committed to providing a premium, top-tier environment for all traders. They strongly believe that trade transparency is essential in order to maintain the highest level of integrity and that intensive monitoring and reporting of their counter parties is an essential part of business.
Their vision is to create a brokerage that their clients feel comfortable and at ease trading with so they can focus on their trading.
Trading platforms provide the means by which Forex traders can trade on the Forex market. Global Prime strives to offer a comprehensive range of trading platforms for their clients to suit their trading needs. These platforms consist of Metatrader 4 for Windows and Mac, Multi Account Manager software for Asset Managers, and FIX/API for professional automated traders.
Global Prime works closely with their liquidity providers to ensure that their clients trades are filled with fast and precise execution.
Global Prime offers 42 currency pairs to its clients. Global Prime avoids currencies that are manipulated by governments such as the Hong Kong dollar.
Global Prime offers clients the ability to trade Index and Commodity CFDs via MT4 and FIX API. As a client of Global Prime trading Index and Commodity CFDs, you benefit from the following:
- Access to major Share Indices* around the globe including the ASX200, Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 via MT4 and FIX API
- WTI and Brent pricing based on front month futures contracts**, which benefit from lower swap fees compared to spot, non-expiry and greater pricing transparency.
- Ability to speculate long or short or utilise to hedge existing positions
- Margin requirements from 1% to 3%
What you should know
- Global Prime starts clients off with 1:100 leverage. If a trader wants to increase their leverage they will need to speak with us and answer a questionnaire to determine the risk the trader poses and that the trader understands the risks when using higher leverage. This is contrary to other brokers who offer high leverage on signup (often up to 1:500).
- Every broker has their own approach to foreign exchange trading services. Global Prime is unique in that if asked, they will show you which of their liquidity providers filled your order.
Please be advised that this broker is not authorised and regulated in Europe and does not afford you the protections of MiFID II and ESMA. Forest Park FX LTD does not solicit or arrange for European residents to open trading accounts with brokers not regulated in Europe.